Saturday, April 17, 2010

{What Should I Title This Post As...?}

Hannah Grace tagged me with this never-done-by-eldarwen-tag! lol =D Thanks a bunch, Hannah! =D


First the rules are: Please tag five people and do not tag the one who tagged you. And if you would not like to answer a certain question, simply change it to one you like and answer that.


#1-What song are you currently listening to a lot? Like A Star by Britt Nicole. Love this song!


#2- What books are you currently reading? Well, I'm not really reading anything right now.


#3-Do you sing a lot? YEAH! LIKE, ALL DAY LONG! =D


#4-Sweet or salty? Salty!!!


#5-What is your favorite hobby? I have more than one: blogging, singing, drawing, writing, swimming, bike riding, all that good stuff. ;)


#6-What books have you read at least 3 times? Ooh, that's a tough one, because I don't read books over and over. I've never read a book more than once. Yeah, that might sound crazy to you, but for me, I just can't enjoy a book as much the second or third time, so why bother? :)


#7-What sites do you always visit when you get on the Internet? blogspot.com, gmail.com, owlcitymusic.com, and any blog that has a new post. =)


#8-What was the last thing(s) you bought? an Owl City CD for my giveaway.


#9-Which fictional character do you think you are most like? Probably Annabeth from Percy Jackson (and no, NOT the Annabeth from the movie).


#10-Favorite earliest memory? Probably when my aunt, uncle and cousin Nate came down this April. I've never had so much fun in my life. But, I'm about to make a new fun memory with my friend Taylor, this Thursday and Friday! =D


#11-What do you do to change your mood? I'm sorry, I don't understand the question. =) Call me "blondie" if you'd like, but seriously, I don't get it.....


#12-What was the last meal you ate? Organic broccoli, organic baked potatoes, organic glazed carrot, organic mac & cheese, and organic salad. =) Did I mention it's all organic?


#13-Do you want to learn another language? Sure! French sounds fun! Maybe Spanish.... or Italian! Yeah, Italian! :P


#14-Five things you can’t live without?

1. Jesus Christ

2. God

3. Holy Spirit

4. My Family

5. Food and Water (does that count as one?:)


#15- Find the closest book to you, and flip to page 54. What is the first sentence in the 2nd paragraph? Yet surely Peaceable Drummond Sherwood would never have been so careless as to catch his fine plaid by accident with the edge of an axe? -- The Sherwood Ring (it's a school book.....)


#16-What is something you would like to say right now? BANANA'S ARE EVIL!!! (Whoa! That was random.....)


#17-What are you looking forward to? April 22nd and 23rd, two days of partying with my awesome friend, Taylor! ;D


I tag:

Tay In Real Life @ Fearless.

Melody @ Vividry.


Cori @ Cori's Blog.



{Love}

~Eldarwen Failariel~