Saturday, November 20, 2010

Thanksgiving

Saturday my family and I went to my mom's, family's Thanksgiving lunch at a nearby rec. center. We had a great time visiting with our distant family we don't get to see often, and the food was delicious. :) Narthea and I went ahead of time, with my Nana & Papa to help set up, then I stayed afterwards to help clean up. Here are the photos I promised you. ;)

Dad and Narthea.


This is one of our little cousins. She's a toot. Haha :D

 She and Esara sitting on the swing outside. :)



















That would be my Nana on the left, and Narthea on the right.


Narthea filling cups with ice.


Food!

Esara and some of our little cousins playing games on the patio.

Caldirwen and the little cousin from the swing, eating. :)

This precious ball of cuteness is one of our cousin's little boys. He's a cutie patootie! :)

He, Esara and Caldirwen playing soccer.

One of our older cousins got out there and started acting goofy. Haha :D

Caldirwen watching the little boys wrestling to get the soccer ball. Haha, "Boys, this is soccer! Not football!"


Again, playing soccer.


And here is all the cousins. Yeah, I know. You get tired of seeing blurred faces, but I just wanted you to see how many there are, and this isn't all of us! That's me on the far left in the brown jacket.



















Well, that's all from this Thanksgiving adventure. Stay tuned for my dad's side of the family, this Thursday. ;P

14 Greetings from Elven Friends

Lindsay said...

Looks like everyone had a wonderful time! And how yummy does that food look? Oh my goodness! :)

Lily said...

*giggles* Aren't little (and big!) cousins just the bomb diggity?

~lily

Marianela said...

Everything looks great! Especially that ham in the food picture! *slurps lips* :D Hope you had fun!

Oddyoddyo13 said...

Wow! That's quite a big family. Looks like you had fun. :)

Bonnie said...

Hi Eldarwen! Your blog has been listed on www.youngchristianbloggers.blogspot.com

Anonymous said...

No turkey?!! OR did I miss it? :) I'm glad we don't have ham for thanksgiving. I hate ham. Yick. :P

But, happy thanksgiving anyways! :)
-Awel P.

Eldarwen said...

Oh yes, there was turkey. There were two long tables full of food, that was just 1/4 of one of the tables. lol :D

Elizabeth said...

Wow, it looks like you had wonderful time! My family isn't very close, and at most we get my brother and his wife and my aunt and her husband to come over for Thanksgiving, and that isn't happening this year. I've always wondered what it would be like to have a large family that lives near enough/likes each other enough to visit :). I did get invited to go to my best friend’s family Thanksgiving dinner though, with all of his extended family, so I'm REALLY excited about that! :D. And a little nervous, because I haven’t met any of them before, but I’m absolutely dying to see him again and it should be fun :). ANYWAY, I'm glad you had such a great time, and hope that everything goes well this Thursday too! :D

Bluebird said...

lovely post! happy thanks giving!!!

+Flamingo pink+
http://songs2myheart.blogspot.com

Pink Panther said...

AWESOME ELDARWEN!!!!!! =D =D =D Looks like you had a lot of fun! =D Email me!

Bailey Lee said...

hello,
This is Mehgan Cassady. I am Bleahs Sister. I like your blog, and i am following you.

www.cassadychronicles.blogspot.com
xoxo,
MEHGAN CASSADY

HEY Love bug! This is Bleah. Mehgan is hogging the computer so I can't log into my account and say hi *glares*. ANYhoo! I looove you so much. I'm still out of town and will be for 6 days but I'm hoping I'll have a letter waiting from you in my mailbox. :)
Much Love,
Bleah-Bug

XOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOX

Eldarwen said...

Hey Mehgan, nice to see you on here! Thanks for following my blog, girl. :) I will definitely check yours out!! :D

Aww, hey there Bleah-bug! It's SoOo good to hear from you! I miss you bunches! And yes, you will have a letter waiting for you. I just mailed it yesterday. ;) I hope you're having an uber time!!! Love youuuuuuuuuuuu!!! <3

Love,
Eldarwen

Bleah Briann//Lovely said...

:) Hey which one of those cousins up there is "Nathan"?

Love,
Bleah

Eldarwen said...

Hey Bleah! So sorry. I forgot which post you left this comment on, and I just now figured it out. ^_^ Sorry.

Nathan actually wasn't here this time. They live in another State, so they don't make it to every "family get together". :( I wish they did though.

with lots of xo's,
Eldarwen