Monday, July 26, 2010

Tag from Bleah-bug!!

Bleah @ With Love & Kisses tagged me with this super long tag! Thanks Bleah-bug! You kept be occupied. :-) **hugs**

When was the last time you saw someone attractive?
Wow. Um, I agree with Bleah, what an interesting way to start off a tag. The last time I saw someone attractive? Last Wednesday night, when I watched Terminator Salvation. :-)

Where's your phone right now?
In my pocket. :-)

Do you have any plans for the weekend?
Considering the weekend is five days away... nope. :-)
(Am I going to end each answer with a smily face?)

Has someone ever made you a promise and broke it?
Yep.

Last movie/DVD watched?
Pirates of the Caribbean 3.

Does anything hurt on your body?
Actually, yeah. My shoulder is hurting me. Idk why. :-/
How are you?
Fine. But like I said, my shoulder hurts. :-P

Are you excited for next year?
Uh, I think I'll take my life one day at a time. ;-)

Is your room clean?
That depends on your definition of clean... **guilty wince**

How many pillows do you sleep with?
Three... no four! I know, sounds crazy, right? I sleep with one long pillow, two medium sized pillows, then one throw pillow. I also sleep with two comforters. **big cheesy smile** :-) Don't worry, the pillows don't all go under my head. I sleep on one, with two lined up against the wall (my bed is up against a wall, fyi), then I hug my throw pillow. :-) I know, I know.....

What are you doing?
I bet you could never guess what I'm doing right now. **glares at computer screen** Nope, you'll never guess. :-P
I bet you miss somebody right now:
Yeah. My momma, dad and Narthea. Dad had two doctors appointments today, momma has to drive him, and Narthea went with them. I've been home alone with Esara and Caldirwen since 8am.

What are you planning on doing after this?
Idk.... making dinner? I'm kinda hungry.... all I've had today is five cookies. o.O

Have you ever read an entire book in one day?
I've read TWO entire books in one day (The Titan's Curse and the Battle of the Labrynth from the Percy Jackson series).

Who did you push last?
I don't push people. I'm 15. I'm waaay too mature for that. **glances around guiltily** Why do you ask?
:-P Just kidding. No seriously, I don't push people. I do push my dog out of my way once in a while (he's huge and always in the way, especially when you're cooking in the kitchen), but never people, or anyone else's animals.
Who was the last person you had a deep conversation with?
Uh, Narthea? Idk.
Do you own any band t-shirts?
Nope, but I do own an Owl City sweatshirt/jacket! :-D
What does your hair look like right now?
I have my hair braided in two braides that drape over my shoulders. I call it "my cowgirl look". Jeans and boots complete it. :-) :-) :-)
Has anyone ever told you that you were their best friend?
Yes. A couple of times it resulted in the person eventually giving me the "cold shoulder" because I wasn't cool enough for them after a while. Yes, that can also be known as: I was used. :-(
Did you get hurt today?
Idk, but my shoulder hurts. Okay, that's the third time I've said that. You're not a very good listener.....

When was the last time you felt upset?
Idk.

What are you looking forward to?
Going to bed tonight. I'm tired.

Do you currently want something?
Just sleep, and maybe some food. :-)

What was the last thing you had to drink?
Water? Idk. I don't really keep track of these things. :-P

Who was the last person you said "I love you" to?
Caldirwen, this morning.

Where are you?
In my schoolroom.

Do you like to walk in the rain?
Uh yeah!! If my momma will let me that is... :-)

Do you like looking up at the stars?
Oh yeah!! You can see SO MANY out here! :-D

Do you think you are a nice person?
I try to be. But I admit I am not always nice, no.

Do you like swimming?
I LOVE SWIMMING!!

Have you ever swam in the ocean?
Oh yeah! Well, considering I live 5 hours away from the ocean, I haven't swam in it that much. But, I love swimming in the ocean any chance I get! :-D

Do you go to school?
If you count walking into my schoolroom for school, then yes! :-)

Do you want to go to college?
No. I don't feel led to go to college. I think God is calling me to be a wife and momma. :-)

What do you want to be?
Uh, didn't I just answer this? A wife and momma.

Do you want kids?
YEAH!! I TOTALLY wanna me a momma!! I want as many children as God will bless me with. :-)

Do you like going to the beach?
Yes, I love it!! :-D It's my dream to get married on the beach, but who knows. That may change when I'm older. Especially if my husband does not like the beach. lol :-D

Who is the last person you went to the mall with?
I haven't been to the mall in, like, years. Seriously. It's Wally-world (Wal Mart), Factory Connection, a thrift store or Cato's for me. :-)  Honestly, I don't like the mall. Everytime I go I always feel out of my comfort zone. Not that I'm judging the people in malls, but I just don't like the atmosphere. There's so many... well, interesting people at the malls around here and I'd rather go to small stores where I'm much more familiar with my surroundings. :-)

Have you ever had any x-rays?
Yes, when we thought I might have broken my leg. 

Who do you hate right now?
I don't hate anyone.

Who is the last person you yelled at?
Caldirwen. :(  After that is when I felt bad, turned around and told her I loved her and I was sorry.

Who was the last to cook you food?
Uh, me. I made salmon last night for supper. :-)

Are you in a complicated relationship?
No.
What did you do 2 nights ago?
Two nights ago? That would be Saturday night (I'm a genius!!). On Saturday night I just slept. Idk. I can't remember.

Who was the last person you were on the phone with?
My Momma. :-)

Does a hug make you feel better?
No. I'm not a huggy person. If it's from my momma, sure!! :-) I love my momma!!

How long ago did you hug someone?
This morning when I hugged dad and momma good-bye (Narthea isn't a huggy person either. Put the two of us together and it equals no hugs:-).

Anything good happening tomorrow?Not that I know of. :-)

Have you kissed more than ten people this year?
I have kissed my momma and dad, yes. 
Do you have unlimited texting?
Nope. I don't care, either, because I don't like texting. :-)

Will you keep your last name when you get married?
No way!! Because "the two shall become one". I will me thrilled to take on my husband's last name!! :-)

You have to get a piercing, what do you get?
A second earring hole in each of my ears.

Have you ever felt like someone of the opposite sex truly cared about you?
Yeah.

Who was the last friend you got into a big argument with?
I don't usually fight with my friends, but there is one girl at my Church whom I got into an "argument" with. It wasn't an argument, though, because we weren't arguing. 

Your phone is ringing. It's the person you fell hardest for, what do you say?
"Hi"? Idk. However you would normally answer a phone. I don't talk to guys on the phone, anyway.

Will you be in a relationship in the next couple months?
Nope. Ask me again in five years, then the answer might (MIGHT) be yes. :-)

Did you have any unread text messages when you woke up today?
No unlimited texting, remember?

Do you want to see somebody right now?
Yeah, my momma! (In case you haven't noticed, I'm a momma's girl:-)

Do you think two people can last forever?
You mean, like, two people who are a couple, as in, married? And, forever is, like, forever. No one lives forever on this earth. In Heaven, yeah. Totally. But here? No. Okay, okay. I'll stop getting all technical and answer the question. Yes! If their relationship is built on a rock (aka, Jesus Christ) then their relationship can totally and COMPLETELY last forever!! Doesn't it sound so romantic?! :-)

When was the last time you had a late night phone call?
I never talk on the phone for, like, more than 10 minutes (unless it's a family member), and I never talk on the phone past 8pm (unless it's a family member). :-)

If you could move somewhere else, would you?
I'd move to Alaska, or Italy.
Would you be able to date someone who doesn't make you laugh?
Never. Never, never, never. Laughter signifies joy and happiness. How can there be a relationship with no joy or happiness? Correct answer: there can be no relationship.

Has anyone ever sang to you?
Yes. ::palmface::
Do you think you can love someone without trusting them?
NO WAY!!! A husband and wife have to completely trust each other, and God, to have a good relationship. What is love without trust? Let me ask you a question: Can you truly love God without trusting Him?

Is there someone who you can spend every minute with and be happy?
Yes, but I haven't met him yet (well, maybe I have, but if I have, I didn't know it). :-)

Last person to make you smile?
My daddy. :-)

Have you ever wasted too much time on a certain boy?
I DON'T DATE!! I think this whole tag's purpose is to nag you and repeatedly ask you [basically] the same questions.

How was last night?
Dark.

If you're being extremely quiet, what does it mean?
It means I'm thinking about something serious.
Have you ever felt like you hit rock bottom?
Yes, sadly. But God is always there to pick me up. :-)

Do you have trust issues?
There are certain people I don't trust, because they have not proved themselves trustworthy. Then there are those whom I trust completely!! :-)

Was this a good weekend?
It's not the weekend...

Were you happy when you woke up today?
Sure. Well... you can just say I'm not a morning person. :-)

I tag:
anyone who wants to do this tag. It's quite long, so don't say I didn't warn you. :-)

9 Greetings from Elven Friends

Anonymous said...

Nice answers! I think I will do this one!

Sally said...

Haha. Did this tag this morning- loved your answers!

Kaitlyn said...

are you on GirlSense.com?

Eldarwen said...

Katie, not really. I just got on there to make a profile pic to put on my blog. :-) Are you?

Lindsay said...

Wow, Eldarwen... this was *really* long! I loved reading your answers though. Haha... I sleep with three pillows - two under my head and then I hug the other one. I don't know when I started doing that, but it's very comfy. =D

I hope your shoulder feels better! =)

~ Love & Hugs,
Lindsay <3

Kyla Makay said...

Great ANSWERS!

I just found your blog and it is too cute! :)

I love finding other Christian teen bloggers! :) Come check me out and follow!

www.sofarsogreat1.blogspot.com

hope to become bloggg friends! haha

love, makay

Eldarwen said...

Thanks Makay!! And welcome to my blog! :-) I know, I love meeting other Christian teens! I will be sure to check out your blog!! Thanks for following mine! :D

Love,
Eldarwen

Grace said...

Awesome answers Eldarwen!

I would like to do this tag if you don't mind.

Grace

Eldarwen said...

Grace, of course you can do it, dear!! Enjoy! ;)