Thursday, April 22, 2010

Am I Dreaming?

I am just so excited! Does anyone know why?
Well, it might be that Narthea baked some awesome chocolate chip cookies yesterday, and they were delicious! *shrugs shoulders* Yeah, it might be that. Or, it might be: MY FRIEND TAYLOR IS COMING TO SEE ME TODAY FOR THE FIRST TIME IN BOTH OF OUR ENTIRE LIVES AND I'M SUPER EXCITED!!! =D
Yeah.... I think that's it. ;)
Today, she and her family are coming to my house just to visit and meet each other. Tomorrow, however, is when the real fun begins. We're going to Six Flags over Texas! *slaps cheeks as jaw drops*
I am so very, very excited! I have been praying all morning (while cleaning) that they would have a safe trip here and that it will not rain tomorrow like it's supposed to. :(
There's a 30% chance.... or so channel 8 news says, but I know the real Weather Man. ;)
Anyways, I haven't posted today, and I just thought that (while I'm sitting here, about ready to pull my hair out in anticipation) it would be nice to vent some of my excitement so that I don't let it all out on Taylor when she gets here. lol =D I'm gonna walk right up to her and give her a big ole' hug!!! *big cheesy smile*
I guess I better go see what else might need to be cleaned before my totally awesome, might-as-well-be-my-sister friend gets here! ;D
{Love}
~Eldarwen Failariel~

22 Greetings from Elven Friends

Katherine said...

Congrats! I can FULLY sympathize with you, as my best friend is coming on Sunday, and we've only met one actual time in about 3 years! And its 80% chance of rain that day! But, like you said and are doing, I'm praying because I know who the real weather man is ;)

Chloe M. Kookogey said...

Aww, you are so sweet! I hope you and your friend have a nice time!

~Lizzy

Ivania said...

Just to make you fell better, I will be excited with you, 'Kay?

Woohoo!!!!!! That is soooo cool!

You must post and tell us ALL about it!

Seriously!

Or I will be terribly upset xD

Just kidding!

Hugs!

Gwen

Marissa said...

How fun!!! Hope you have a great time!! :D

Love,
Samarah

Bleah Briann//Lovely said...

Oh wow! thats awesome...who knows, maybe we'll get to meet one day soon! LOL...love you girl, if you haven't gotten your letter yet you should be real soon.
With Love and Blessings,
bleah Briann

Eldarwen said...

Gwenea, oh yeah, girl! Pictures will be comin' as soon as I get them and can post them! ;D

Bleah, totally!!! We will HAVE to meet up someday!!! ;D I got your letter and I wrote you back, but didn't get the chance to mail it today. I'll mail it tomorrow on my way out to Six Flags! ;D I love you, too, Bleah! <3

{Love}
Eldarwen

Ivania said...

*jumps up and down*

Yay!!!

Okay, have tons 'n' tons of fun girly!

By The Way:

I love your pictures. They are awesome!!!!!!

I am jealous.

*pouts*

Kidding!

But you have great pictures.

'Kay, I'm done!

hugs

Gwen

Emily Shae said...

I can feel your excitement all the way over here in Tennessee! Have a great time!

Love,
Emily

Iona Nicole said...

Do you live in texas? YOU ARE GONNA MEET AN ONLINE FRIEND????? LUCKKKKYYYY!!!!!!!!!!!!! :D
~Iona

Sally said...

Fun, Eldarwen! I know some blogger friends in real life (like Olive, Elrania and Ripplestar) but I've always wished that I could meet some of the people I've really interacted with online. That would be sooo cool. Have fun and make sure to post all about it! :)

Lindsay said...

Oh.... you sound super excited, Eldarwen! I know I would be. Have a great time!! =)

~ Lots of Love,
Lindsay <3

Haley said...

I hope y'all a have a GREAT time!!! :)

Eldarwen said...

Iona, yes, I do live in Texas. :)

Thanks for the comments everyone! Taylor and her family just left our house and I had SO MUCH FUN WITH HER!!! =D I'm not posting any picture until Taylor can, though, because that would be rude to steal all of her thunder (I'm sure she'll wanna post pics as well).

Love you, Tay! =D I had a BLAST!

{Love}
Eldarwen

Lindsay said...

HahaHa, I had to laugh at your reply to Bleah about the letter... "I'll mail it tomorrow on my way to Six Flags." lol! =D I'm trying really hard not to be too jealous, Eldarwen. I reeeeaaalllly wanna come too!! I mean Six Flags... with you and your family?! That would be too.much.FUN. Okay okay... enough, Lindsay. =D Have a blast tomorrow, girls and take lots of pictures!!

~ Love you lots!
Lindsay <3

P.S. - You know, Eldarwen, we are gonna *have* to plan something like that one day. Y'all need to come visit us... I just found out that there's an awesome theme park just a few hours from where we live. *hint, hint... nudge, nudge* ;)

Taylor said...

Hey Eldarwen! I had a great time at your house! Thanks for having me! No, no, go ahead and post the pics! All of my followers are followers of your blog, and you have so many more than I do! I'll see you tomorrow at Six Flags, my totally awesome, might-as-well-be-my-sister friend!!!!! (And be sure to say something about the Wii games in your post) lol =D

Taylor said...

P.S. And, true to your word, you did walk right up to me and give me a big ole' hug! lol =D I can't wait for tomorrow! =D

Jenna said...

I'm glad you had fun! :) Have fun at Six Flags!

Eldarwen said...

Lindsay, yes, we will *HAVE* to do that someday! This time maybe we could spend more time together! Like, a whole week! lol =D But yes, that will have to be arranged! ;D {hugs}

Taylor, of course I stayed true to my word. LOL =D jk I had so much fun and I am waaaaay too anxious about getting to Six Flags today! I might go insane!!! Ugh! It's raining at our house, but we checked and the news said it's not raining in Arlington!! Yippee! Looks like we're gonna have a sun-shiney time! ;D Alright. I only have that one pic, but it'll do, right? :)

Jenna, thanks dear friend! =D

{Love}
Eldarwen

Ivania said...

*grins*

you sound so happy it makes me grin xD

Have lotsnlotsnlots of fun, and tell us aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaalll about it, cause some of us (me namely) have nothing better to do than hear about fun in the sun, especially since it's raining here!!!!!


Not that I'm complaining. I love your blog!

hugs!!!

Gwen

Sally said...

aww i wish you were in a closer state. texas is a long ways away from maine! oh well, maybe we'll meet up someday :) sounds like you had fun at your first meeting- have an AWESOME time at six flags!

cornet crazie

Eldarwen said...

Gwenea, I will! ;D Gracias!

Cornet, I know!! That would be super fun! =D Thanks!

{Love & Hugs}
Eldarwen

Bleah Briann//Lovely said...

I'll be expecting the letter sometimet his week! ;) Love you girl!
With Love and Blessings,
Bleah Briann