Wednesday, January 27, 2010

If You Wanna Know More About Me, Read This Post!

I got the idea from Elrania and Olive Tree to do a little post about me, so you can get to know me more. :) Ready?


ABOUT ME: I am a 15 year old girl who is educated at home (homeschooled). I have blonde hair and blue eyes. Actually, they're kind of a grayish/blue. :) My hair is a medium length, about an inch below my shoulders. Okay, enough about my appearance. Now I'll tell you about my personality: I am loud, spontaneous, funny, happy and I love having fun! I also love to read God's word and find out more about Him, because in the end He's all that matters. :) I really like to make new friends, that's why I enjoy blogging because I've made more friends on here than I have in a lifetime! :) I'm sad to say it, but usually when I'm told or required to do something I don't wanna do, I don't do it right. I've always been "head strong and hot tempered" (my mother's words), and that doesn't help much in life. :/ I've really been trying to work on that. I'm better than I used to be. When I was little (at our old church) some of the elders and men there would try to give me a hug and I didn't want to hug them, so I was rude to them. I actually hurt one man's feelings and mom explain to him that I'm "head strong and hot tempered". =) Okay, she didn't use those exact words at that moment, but that's what it all boils down to. :)



IN MY SPARE TIME, I get online and blog, or read other people's posts. I also read a book or play the Wii. Sometimes I'll play a game with my sisters, but not that often. I really like going outside, but right now the weather is chilly and my parents aren't home, so I can't do that. When my dad wasn't sick we used to go outside and build stuff. We build the fence around our 10 acre land, our barn (and believe me, it was a cold winter!), and our deck. I really like to build stuff with him because I'm also learning. But, I do enjoy doing feminine things such as baking, singing and [occasionally] sewing, though I don't take lessons for sewing. :) That's why I only do it occasionally. ;)



I DRAW, mostly just in my notebooks. I used to have a sketching pad, but recently lost it. I drew animals, people, outfits, etc. It's really fun, but not when you loose your paper. lol =D I love to doodle and just write crazy stuff.


I SING, all the time! I love to sing along with Barlow Girl's music and Britt Nicole. I also sing Rescue by Seabird. I love that song! I have it on my playlist. Have you found it yet? Have you listened to it yet? Well, you should. =)


I DRIVE, nothing at the moment, but I CAN'T WAIT until I get my drivers license. Narthea, hurry up and get yours so I can get mine! lol =D jk, take your time sweaty. No pressure. Just, finish before February. Like I said, no pressure. =) If you don't finish before February, I might just have to find a bunch of cockroaches to put in your bed. Wait, we share the same room... nevermind! lol jk


I BELIEVE IN, Jesus, God and the Holy Spirit. I believe that God sent His only Son to die on a cross for our sins so that we might be forgiven and enter His kingdom someday. I also "believe in a free Narnia". lol jk =D


I DREAM OF, reaching heaven and hearing God say, "Well done my good and faithful one". My earthly dream is to be a wife and mother. I really like kids and when I was young I used to say, "Mom, I wanna have four boys so that I can show the world that boys can behave". No offense boys, it's just that all the boys I knew then weren't all that nice. :) My plans have changed... slightly. I really don't care how many kids I have, but I'd like to have a girl somewhere in there. lol =D Though, I am content with God's plans for me because His are waaaay better than mine ANY DAY. =)


Well, that's it folks. I hope you enjoyed learning more 'bout me. If any of you want to do this go right ahead! I'd L-O-V-E to read your answers to everything! :)


~Eldarwen Failariel~

8 Greetings from Elven Friends

Seth Skogerboe said...

You call your sister 'sweaty'?! :) (look under "I Drive")

Haley said...

That was a really fun post, Eldarwen! :) I really enjoyed reading it.

Much love,
Haley

emily said...

Great post! It's really nice to know more about you:]

Alex Maria said...

Great post! =)

Unknown said...

Eldarwen, I was just about to go into your blog and change the word "sweaty" to what you really meant -- "sweety". However, since I see that Seth already caught that and commented on it, I will just leave it as is. Good night my dearest Eldarwen.

I love you,

Galadrimom

Hannah Nicole said...

Loved getting to know you better, Eldarwen dear! I too have an "ABOUT ME" post in my nav bar...go check it out! :)

Love & Blessings,

--Hannah

Unknown said...

How fun! I should do this too :) I liked your early idea of having boys, I used to be the same way. Personally, I still think having a house full of boys would be a blast!

Eldarwen said...

Thank you everyone for the sweet comments!

~Mom~
Oh, well, when I did spell check it said I spelled it wrong when I put "sweety". Oops! Guess ya can't trust it, huh? Love ya and miss ya! <3

~Hannah~
I will! =D

{hugs to you all}