Thursday, January 28, 2010

Excited!

In a few minutes a couple from church is going to pick Narthea and I up and take us to see dad. He's still not doing good, so we probably won't stay long, but we'll definitely pray over him! =) I just wanted to let you all know that word verification is now enabled. :) Also, Esara and Caldirwen are coming home tomorrow! Yippee! I really do miss them. At first I was like: "Man, it hasn't even seemed like that long," but I've been bored here at home by myself. It's been really, really nice (Thank you Mrs. K!) but I love them and I'm ready to have things back to our new "normal". :) Dad is still having treatment and the doctors say they wanna have him home in time for the Super Bowl which is February 7th. I'm very excited about that! That's in 9 days. Eek! I can't wait! Thank you all for your prayer!


~Eldarwen Failariel~

3 Greetings from Elven Friends

Izori said...

Praying VERY hard!

Näna said...

I'm still praying!!!!

Love and Hugs,

Nana

Lindsay said...

That's great! I bet it's been quiet around the house without Esara and Caldirwen. ;)

~ Love and Hugs,
Lindsay