Tuesday, April 2, 2013

Introducing Me

I've never posted a picture of my face on my blog before. But I just feel like I want my blog to be more personal now. So I thought along with some photos of myself, I would list some of my likes, or just random facts about myself. (:


I love vintage dresses.

I believe the colors blue & brown were made for each other.

Heels are my favorite.

I have naturally straight hair that is slowly turning naturally wavy.

I'm not thrilled about the statement I just made above.

I think mint is a very classy color.

My eyes used to be bright blue but turned into a smoky blue-ish, gray-ish color as I got older.

My hair looks blonde but in fact has a lot of red.

I'm American Indian and German, but I mostly have a lot of Irish in me. 


I think coffee is the greatest thing to drink late at night. A Starbucks caramel frappuccino with extra caramel syrup and no whip, please! 

I love old barns & buildings. They give me butterflies in my tummy & I just can't explain it.

A winding staircase would be so grand when I get my own place.

Confession: I waste at least an hour of every day on Pinterest and do absolutely none of the crafty things I "like" on there.

I still have a passionate love for Owl City and all things Adam Young.

I have an iPhone, and yes, I do take selfies. Quite often, actually. #unashamed

I like #hashtags. ^see above^

I love any movie with Ed Harris. He is my biggest actor crush and his face will always be handsome no matter how old he gets.

I don't wear much makeup but I need my eyeliner. I just do.


This one fact has always been and always will be: I have a hunger for Italy and I shall quench it someday. The End.

I'm from Texas & I say y'all, yonder, and supper. I call a grocery cart a buggy and every vehicle is a car, every soda is a coke. That's just how it is...y'all.

I have myself a Canon Rebel EOS T3 and it's my baby. I baby it.

Sarcasm is so my thing. {That wasn't sarcasm}

I love boots.

I'm really bad at tweeting. #justnotgoodatit

But I'm pretty good with hashtags. #assaidabove #iabusethem #andimokwiththat

I become friends with pretty much everyone I meet(:

I don't talk much at all. See now that was sarcasm.


I am 18.

I live for Jesus Christ.

Duck Dynasty is my show. 

Si is my man.

Bluebonnets are my favorite flower. {Those and Honey Suckles} 

I'm afraid of birds, but I just adore owls. #imstrange #iknow

I eat a gluten-free diet because I have Celiac Disease.

Strawberries are and always will be the best fruit God ever created.

I think it'd be so grand to have my own Photography business someday.

7 Greetings from Elven Friends

Vellvin said...

Loved this post! :)

Abby said...

You are beautiful! I'm so glad you decided to post pictures of yourself. Oh, I'm sorry about your Celiac's disease. It must be hard to eat gluten-free. Pinterest. It is a (very fun) trial to my life. :)
Thanks for sharing!

Luna said...

You are very pretty :) love the pictures.

Tora said...

awesome!

but as a side note, I found out recently that Starbucks supports the gay community... yikes! Guess no more Peppermint Mocha Frappuccinos for me!

amy said...

Hey there! I don't if you remember me from...way back several summers ago..but I randomly came over to your blog today and was happily surprised to see new posts...and not only new posts, but lovely pictures of /you/! ^>^ I hope you're doing well, dear!
Much love!
amy♥

lizzytheteagirl said...

Beautiful blog, love it!!
May God bless you as you continue to be faithful to Him!

-Elizabeth, or Legolas Greenleaf :)

Ivania said...

Girl, you are about 200x prettier than I imagined. I'm not kidding. And I imagined a lovely face indeed.

YES I love Duck Dynasty too and Si is definitely my favorite!
love always
-Gwenea