Friday, November 5, 2010

Feelin' Feminine {Day 2}

I'm sorry I am posting this so late in the day. I've been really busy. :) Visit Eden's blog to view the other participants' outfits!


Today I'm wearing my brown t-shirt with an orange blazer, and my mixed-n-matched pattern skirt, paired with my sparkly, brown shoes.


11 Greetings from Elven Friends

Haley said...

I absolutely love your outfit! It's so fall looking! :)

Love,
Haley

Pink Panther said...

Love it! =D Especially the shoes! =D

Jennifer R said...

PRECIOUS outfit!!!

Unknown said...

Great Outfit hun!!!

Unknown said...

I love it, Eldarwen! The skirt is so cute. :D Blessings!

P.S. Remember to link this post up on my blog to day 2. :)

Katie said...

Very cute! Love the shoes and skirt especially! :)

Katie

Oddyoddyo13 said...

Haha, I love it! It just works. :)

anna :) said...

love love love it! shoes are to die for. ok, maybe not to die for, but to spend a lot of money on! :)

blessings!
anna :)

Chloe M. Kookogey said...

The skirt is beautiful!

Antonia said...

Love love love this outfit! I love everything about it!

She Will Move Mountains said...

THIS. IS. MY. FAVORITE. OUTFIT. SO. FAR. Really, Eldarwen it is such a lovely outfit...like I need the exact outfit in my closet! =)

Many Blessings,
Sarah