Thursday, July 8, 2010

Happy 13th Birthday Esara!!

Yes, today is Esara's birthday!! Her 13th {as shown above^}.... to be exact. :)

Esara, remember the beach? And swimming in the Ocean? Oh, that was fun!!
{pictured below, left to right: me, Esara, Narthea, dad and Caldirwen}
"Praise the Lord from the earth, you great sea creatures and all ocean depths..." --Psalm 148:7

Esara, you are so smart!! You know more about animals {preferably horses} than anyone else I know!!
"And God said, 'Let the land produce living creatures according to their kinds: livestock, creatures that move along the ground, and wild animals, each according to its kind.' And it was so." --Genesis 1:24

Esara, it is so fun to watch you and Caldirwen play together. Y'all come up with the cutest things.
"Jesus called a little child and had him stand among them. And He said: 'I tell you the truth, unless you change and become like little children, you will never enter the kingdom of heaven.'" --Matthew 18:2-4

I have so much fun curling your hair, not to mention looking at it! It's so beautiful!!
"...if a woman has long hair, it is her glory. For long hair is given to her as a covering." --1 Corinthians 11:15

You are so beautiful, classy, smart, amazing, talented {did I mention beautiful?} and I cannot believe my "little Esara"....

....is growing up so fast. Right before my eyes. 13 already?!

My oh my. Look how the time has flown. But we've had fun, haven't we? Sure, we've had our differences and... *clears throat* "debates" {or whatever you want to call them}, but that doesn't change the fact that I love you, and you're my sister. You'll always be my little sister, no matter how old you get. :)
I love you Esara, and I wouldn't trade you for the world. No, not even a bag of chocolates.... :)

20 Greetings from Elven Friends

Hope Marie said...

How sweet!!Happy 13th birthday Esara! Hope you have a awesome day! In Christ,Hope

Jenna said...

What a sweet and loving post to your sister, Eldarwen! Please wish her a happy and blessed birthday from me! :)

Ashley said...

Happy Birthday Esara!!

Eldarwen said...

Thanks for the sweet Birthday comments!
Esara is sitting with me at the computer right now, so she read them herself. :)

From Esara: Thanks a lot! And so far it has been a blessed birthday. :)

Love & hugs,
Eldarwen & 13-year-old Esara. ;)

Alex Maria said...

Lovely post! Happy 13th birthday, Esara!!! :D

Golden Eagle said...

Happy B-day Esara! :D

Anonymous said...

Sweet pictures. And happy birthday Esera!

Chloe M. Kookogey said...

Beautiful pictures, Eldarwen! Happy 13th birthday, Esara!

Love in Christ,
Lizzy Rose

Moe said...

Happy 13th Esara! Being a teenager is great...

Moe

Antonia said...

Happy Birthday Esara!!! :D

Haley said...

Happy birthday, Esara! :)

Mary said...

Happy birthday Esara! A hundred smileys to ya! (except I don't have enough time to do 100 smileys, because MY BROTHER IS TURNING 13 TODAY TOO! so I'll just do 10) =D=D=D=D=D=D=D=D=D=D
Eldarwen, that is SO WEIRD! :P

Lindsay said...

Happy 13th Birthday, Esara!!!! I hope you're having a great day. :)

Anonymous said...

Happy birthday to Esara!!!!

Marissa said...

Happy Birthday Esara!! I hope you have a great day!!
Great pictures Eldarwen :) The one with her hair curled is beautiful!! The last one is adorable :)

Love,
Samarah

♥Warriors101♥ said...

Happy birthday Esara!! =D

Allison said...

Really? not even for a bag of chocolate??? LOL!!

HAPPY BIRTHDAY ESARA!

Blessings~
Alli

amy said...

What a sweet post to your sister, Eldarwen! I hope that she had a wonderful day!

I'm still praying for your dad. How has he been doing recently?

Also, I started a 'question marathon' on my blog. I'd be really happy if you would stop by and leave me some questions to answer!

I hope that you are having a GREAT day!

Love,
Amy

Näna said...

Happy [belated] bday Esara!

Eldarwen, this is a beautiful post for your sister. I can tell you love her very much...

Eldarwen said...

Amy, my dad is doing really good! Thanks for asking! I'll be SURE to stop by!! :D

Thanks for the birthday comments, everyone! They really made Esara's day. :-)