Sunday, June 20, 2010

Happy "I Am Your Father"s Day!


I put a little Star Wars twist on the title, because my dad is a Star Wars fanatic!!! :) So, for Father's Day, Narthea and I (mostly Narthea. I just put in ideas here-and-there) set up the dining room table with Star Wars stuff, and we took our dry erase board and wrote Happy "I Am Your Father"'s Day!! He laughed and laughed. :) Also, we took pictures of me, Esara, Caldirwen and Narthea dressed up as Jedi's. If only I could show them to you! They are totally awesome! I make a really good Jedi, if I do say so myself. lol jk :P Anyways, Narthea took those pictures and made some scrapbook pages for dad's scrapbook with them. It turned out really nice! :) Dad was beaming the whole time. By the way, he's doing much better today! Much better! His speech has improved and so has his thinking. Praise God! What a lovely Father's Day gift for my dad, and the rest of us. :)

Daddy, I love you! Happy Father's Day!

May the force be with you (lol jk, jk). :) (Don't worry. We don't really "believe" in all that Star Wars stuff. Just thought I'd clarify that:)


Love,
Eldarwen
For those of you who don't know, I'm having a giveaway. Click HERE to read more. :)

13 Greetings from Elven Friends

Antonia said...

I haven't seen Star Wars but I know a bit about it and the Happy "I am your father"s day now made my day. Lol! :D
It's good to hear that your father is doing better.

For me it's a bit strange to read all the father's day posts, because in Austria father's day was already last week.

Lindsay said...

Hahaha... that's hilarious, Eldarwen! =D I am SO glad your dad is feeling better. What a wonderful Father's Day gift. =)

~ Love and Hugs,
Lindsay <3

Izori said...

Yay! Tell your dad I said Happy 'I am your father' Day! Lol. Glad he's doing better. I'll still continue to pray!

Alex Maria said...

Hahahahaha! :D

I'm super happy your dad is doing better! I'll still continue to keep him in my prayers! ;)

Grace said...

Dear Eldarwan,
Thanks for leaving the sweet comments on my blogs. I would love for you to enter my Nancy Drew Book Review!!! Not many people have entered.
I have read most of the books in the series and am rereading them for this event. It is really up to you; if you would like to reread all 16 books that would be awesome, but if you would like to go on, it would be fine too!
Cannot wait to see what you come up with! You can also grab one of the buttons I created for the event on my blog!
Hope you are having a wonderful day!
A sister in Christ,
Grace

Haley said...

That's really funny! :) I'm glad to hear he's feeling better! :)

Katie said...

That's pretty cool :)

Fiona Everest/Saerwen said...

That was one of the cleverest ideas ever! :) I am so glad you Dad is doing better. :)

delaney said...

Haha, I haven't seen Star Wars...but people keep telling me that my life isn't complete without it. :D

thanks for commenting on my blog! I totally, 100% agree with what you said. Everyone is on a different place in their walk with God, but if we don't do anything to get out of our comfort zone, then we might miss out on some of the opportunities God has given us! We have to learn to give your lives to God and let go of the balance beam a little! Thanks for sharing your opinions! :)

blessings!
Laney

Eldarwen said...

Thanks, Laney! I'm glad you didn't think me too bold. :)
*hugs*

Love,
Eldarwen

Stephanie said...

Didn't know ya'll liked Star Wars... at least now I know I'm not the only one who likes Star Wars and LotR (plus Star Trek and Chronicles of Narnia and Jane Austen) at the same time. That's a funny idea!! :)

~Stephanie

Emily Shae said...

Yeah, I thought I was going crazy when watching Twilight. It's a creepy movie, and in the first ten minutes I felt like I was drowning. It's crazy..this feeling I got was suffocating.

Glad I'm not the only one who felt this way. :)

Blessings,
Emily

Näna said...

Eldarwen-

LOL! That is cute. My Dad is also a SW fanatic and last father's day I gave him this card with Darth Vader on the front and when you opened it up it said, "I AM Your Father!". Haha! Who comes up with this stuff?