Monday, May 3, 2010

I Am Not Afraid vol. 3

I am not afraid... of dancing in the rain.

I am not afraid... of swimming.


I am not afraid... to be creative. :)

I am not afraid... of 24 (or Jack Bauer;)

I am not afraid... of Lost (or Jack Shepherd:).

I am not afraid... of rock climbing.


I am not afraid... to write.

To be continued...

10 Greetings from Elven Friends

Katherine said...

I am going to do one of these too!

blessings,
Katherine

Bleah Briann//Lovely said...

*screams* I'm not afraid of Jack Bauer either!!!! :)

Did u get your letter? It'd be weird if it wasn't there yet. I sent it over a week ago.

With Love and blessings,
Bleah Briann

Ivania said...

I love this so much, I am gonna ask for permission to do something like this!

Or maybe I'll do an "I am not afraid," and then n "I am afraid" lol.

Have a good one m'dear!

xox

Gwen

Eldarwen said...

Katherine & Gwenea, yes, yes! Do one! =D

Bleah, yes, I got your letter and I'm in the process of writing you back! ;D Love ya! <3

Love,
Eldarwen

emily said...

*Squeals* I'm not afraid of LOST either!

Eldarwen said...

Milli, *squeals* *knuckles* ;D

Love,
Eldarwen

Marissa said...

I love dancing in the rain! (literally!;)

Did I already saw I love these posts?! ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ;)

Love,
Samarah

Bleah Briann//Lovely said...

YAY! I can't wait to get mine. Let me know when you send it so I know when to expect it. I'm so excited!

Eldarwen said...

Samarah, I know!! It's just sooo much fun! =D

Bleah, will do! ;D

Love ya! Love,
Eldarwen

Anonymous said...

Hey I watched 24 last night it was very very good!! I love the I am not afraid posts!!

Claire