Tuesday, November 17, 2009

My New Outfits

Well, I said in the last post that I'd share some pics of my new outfits with y'all, so here they are:


This is my new jean jacket and one of my skirts (my personal fav at the moment):I'm sitting in front of our bookshelves in the living room. Esara and I are home alone and she was doing school, so I set the self-timer and took these myself. :) If some of the books have teeth marks in them, that's because my dog, Ty chews them up when we leave him home alone. :/


This is a pic of my other skirts and I'm wearing my jean jacket in this pic, too:Here, I'm standing in front of our school room doors. I chopped off my head on purpose, FYI. :P

Well, it looks like my next post is my giveaway! I'll post about it later today because right now I have to go do my hair and make-up for the day. TTYL! (talk 2 u later)


~Eldarwen Failariel~

8 Greetings from Elven Friends

Lindsay said...

Oh, I love your new outfits, Eldarwen!!
They are very pretty. :)

~ Love,
Lindsay

Eldarwen said...

~Lindsay~
Thank you! :)

Hugs and <3,
~Eldarwen

Anonymous said...

I LOVE the stuff you got!! =D Very pretty! =D

Anonymous said...

I awarded you the Follower of Christ award on my blog. =D

Eldarwen said...

~Saerwen~
Thank you! I'll come over and check it out asap! :)

Ivorydancer said...

I LOVE jean jackets! *grins* I have one too :)

Haley said...

Those are some very cute outfits, Eldarwen! I really like the jean jacket! :)

~Haley

Eldarwen said...

Thank you, Ivorydancer and Haley! :) The Jean Jacket is probably my fav, too. *grins*

Much love & hugs,
~Eldarwen