Friday, October 16, 2009

Info

Okay, Miss Morgan, Rachel B., Emily, Jillian, Nahla, Ashley, there's a few more details that need to be said before we start the "discussion group" thing.


1) please vote on the poll that's on my sidebar so we can figure out what to call this and I can make a banner for it.


2) I was contemplating on if we should have a set time frame (like between 2pm and 4pm) that we post our discussions. The only problem with not having a time frame is, we have to link to each other's posts and then we'll have to keep getting online to see when one of the people has given their opinion so we can go back and edit our post and put the link to it in there. But, then if someone cannot post at that time... I don't know. What do you think? Should we have a set time frame that we should have to post our things? Or should we just not worry about it?


3) Another thing is, Miss Morgan asked me if I could link to all of you in a post so we can all check each other's blogs out and get to know each other more. So here are the links to each of the people that have joined:









4) I will be sure to do another post today that has ALL the "rules"... no, that's not a good word... guidelines on it so you don't get confused having to go from post, to post, to post trying to figure it all out, because I know I'm confused myself. :P LOL


5) remember to assure people in your "discussion post" that "these are just your views on *this* subject", so that we don't offend someone. :)


So, we start tomorrow, I'm so excited and I can't wait!! I've already got my post written and scheduled to post that day. :)


~Eldarwen Failariel~

1 Greeting from an Elven Friend

Unknown said...

Awesome! Thanks for telling me! It didn't cut anything off just so you know!