Tuesday, September 15, 2009

A Middle Earth Daybook-- Entry 2

I decided to do my Middle Earth daybooks every Tuesday. Enjoy...

Today... September 15, 2009
Time... 10:33am
I am wearing... my green basketball shorts (again) and this time I'm wearing a black t-shirt :P

I am thankful for... all the family and friends that have helped me and my family in the last few months.

A song I currently have stuck in my head... Somethin To Say by Matthew West (I've been playing his cd in my room every day, so each day I have a new song stuck in my head).

A book I am currently reading... my Bible and Elsie's Motherhood


One interesting fact about me... I am 5 feet 5 inches tall. :) How tall are you?

A line from one of my favorite movies... "My Lord, will you not go to him... will you do nothing?" Eowyn from TTT.

On thing I look forward to this week... Church tomorrow night. I am in the Nursery on Wednesday nights and I love it! I love babies and there's 6 of them in there. They're all from between the ages of 8 months- 3 years.

What I was doing before I got online... school and drinking a frappuccino from Starbucks (I got it at our local store and it's in a glass bottle, but it's a Startbucks frappuccino, it says so. I got Mocha, my new fav!)

A picture I'd like for y'all to see...

I took this picture one day when I was outside on our porch. The clouds looked white at the top, but near the bottom the clouds were dark and I thought it was cool.

Ending time... 10:42am. Hey! I made good time!

~Eldarwen Failariel~